DAY 1: Arrive Bratislava
Your adventure begins Bratislava, Slovakia Upon arrival into Bratislava you will be met by a Simply Slovakia representative. Enjoy a glass of champagne, or a soft drink if you prefer, during your private transfer to your accommodation in the heart of the city. Bratislava is the capital of Slovakia, an historic city set on the Danube close to the Austrian border. The city has undergone a major revitalization and now flourishes as one of Europe's most vibrant capitals. We recommend that you select flights which arrive in your destination no later than 4 pm on Day 2 of the itinerary, or earlier if possible
Overnight: Bratislava Hotel: 4 or 5 Star Hotel located in the city center
Meals: Dinner - choice of a' la carte room service at hotel or choose from a selection of locally owned restaurants featuring a selection of sustainably sourced menus
DAY 2: Bratislava
Today is yours to explore the highlights of this undiscovered capital, or you can choose from Simply Slovakia’s menu of exclusive, unique and boutique optional experiences. Tonight, enjoy Bratislava's nightlife at your leisure and treat yourself to a delectable Slovak dinner.
Overnight: Bratislava Meals: Breakfast in hotel. Dinner - choice of a' la carte room service at hotel or choose from a selection of locally owned restaurants featuring a selection of sustainably sourced menus
DAY 3: Bratislava – Flight Home
Today you depart Bratislava and say goodbye to the wonderful country of Slovakia. Enjoy a private transfer to the airport.
Meals: Breakfast in hotel.
• Bratislava food shopping Safari and picnic along the Danube River (4 hours)
• Private flight Tour to Bojnice Castle including picnic style champagne lunch in scenic nature (full day 8 hours)
• Morning in Modra exploring local cellar doors with wine tasting(s) (4-6 hours)
• Bike trip along the Danube including rafting experience in Cunovo (4-6 hours)
• Catamaran to Vienna with Mozart inspired walking tour (full day 6-8 hours)
Bratislava is the capital and heart of the Slovak Republic. It is also referred to as the Beauty on the Danube. As the centre of one of the most dynamic and evolving regions in Europe, it is a must see for any traveler looking for unique and undiscovered places. Bratislava is a relatively small capital city with a population of only 500,000 inhabitants. It straddles both banks of the mighty Danube river and is backed by the foothills of the Little Carpathian Mountains. It is the perfect location to start a trip into the hinterlands of Slovakia, or to explore Vienna and Budapest as day excursions by boat. An ancient city, it boasts one of the finest old towns in Europe. However it also has a contemporary beating heart with a wealth of modern shopping, international dining and entertainment venues to suit all tastes. Its long history does not hide the fact that Bratislava is one of the youngest Capitals of the world with a young and vibrant population that thrives living in the city due to the many local universities. The modern metropolis is open and easily connected to all corners of Europe ensuring seamless access for travelers, and creating a cosmopolitan vibe. The city's cozy atmosphere and throbbing social life mixed with historic charms endears Bratislava to all who visit. In short, the city has it all, with winding lanes, palaces, modern shopping, trade centres, admirable arts, and a plethora of Slovak restaurants and brewers. You will meet friendly people and find great value while enjoying all that this undiscovered gem has to offer its eager visitors!
Travel Tips and Notes
• Breakfast is a choice of breakfast in your room or the main dining room at your hotel
• Dinners are either a choice of VIP room service at your hotel or choose from a selection of local restaurants and menus – all dinners feature an array of menu items to choose from, including choices to suite all dietary requests
• All walking tours include the use of audio headsets, assuring proper and reasonable distancing
• PPE is included for all guests and is replaced as needed
• Internet connectivity is included complimentary at all hotels
• We have a never haul your own luggage policy meaning door to door service while traveling with Simply Slovakia
• Airport transfers are included and arranged in private vehicles with English speaking driver or guide
Your adventure has been crafted from the minds of the Simply Slovakia team who live and breathe this wonderful destination